Sign up for Technology Updates:
To sign up for technology updates in your area of interest, click here.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
Recently Issued Patents:
- US Patent No. 8,661,394, “Depth-Optimal Mapping of Logic Chains in Reconfigurable Fabrics”, issued February 25, 2014. More information is available here.
- US Patent No. 8,656,510, “System, Apparatus, and Method for Simultaneous Single Molecule Atomic Force Microscopy and Fluorescence Measurements”, issued February 18, 2014. Licensing information is available here.
- US Patent No. 8,653,023, “Dual Beneficial Effect of Dopamine Enhancing and Neuroprotective Actions of PKC Delta Inhibitors for Treatment of Parkinson's Disease”, issued February 18, 2014. This technology is available for licensing.
- US Patent No. 8,656,510, “Semantic Translation of Time-Driven Simulink Diagrams Using Input/Output Extended Finite Automata”, issued February 18, 2014. More information is available here
- US Patent No. 8,647,536, “Aluminum/Alkaline Earth Metal Composites and Method for Producing”, issued February 11, 2014. For licensing information, click here.
ISURF reinvests in Iowa State University research. Over the last ten years, ISURF returned over $55 million to inventors, colleges, and research centers and established a Research and Economic Opportunities Fund in the Office of the Vice President for Research and Economic Development. Click here for ISURF's annual report.
ISURF is collaborating with the Department of Energy to promote Ames Laboratory technologies on the Energy Innovation Portal.
Patent Reform. A summary from the United States Patent and Trademark Office with the effective dates for the different provisions of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act ("AIA"), H.R. 1249 can be found here. For an outline of the AIA click here and for the full version of the AIA click here.
The March 2014 issue of the SBIR/STTR Newsletter is now available online.
Learn more about a continuous biometric authentication using keystrokes. For licensing information, contact Craig Forney.